Other than a bit of mucus filling my sinuses and the coughing up the old ball of slime (only after exercise, so don’t worry) the cold seems to have been well and truely beaten! Yippee!
Basically, from slight sore throat to the endgame that’s 7 days.
Life can start again.
Seeing as other people are giving their cooking tips on their journals, I’ll do one and see if I get as many comments. 🙂
How to cook pork steaks nicely:-
- Put a small amount of corn oil in a frying pan.
- Add a copious amount of dried mixed herbs and pour on about 2 tablespoons of water.
- Mix well and add a pinch or two of salt.
- Heat at on a medium flame ’til the whole lot stops sizzling. The cooking oil will now be bright green with all the goodness from the herbs infused.
- Turn the heat down and put the steaks into the pan. Keep it hot enough so that they sizzle but not spit.
- Turn occasionally, cook for about 15 minutes. Serve with new potatoes and peas.